DEALER BOOTH Registration
Dealer Registration Includes:
- One (1) Dealer registration to the convention ( Includes you and one (1) assistant attendance at the opening reception, magic shows and lectures during the scheduled convention hours )
- One (1) Pass to the Gala Show
- One (1) Booth (min 8 x 8) and one linear table in the convention
- Your company logo and website link on this website
( Please complete the form below before you make your payment)
- One dealer registration to the convention. Includes you and one (1) assistant attendance at the opening reception, magic shows and lectures during the scheduled convention hours
- One (1) pass to the Gala Show
- One Booth (minimum 8 x 8) and one linear table in the convention
- The dealer’s room will be open daily. The dealer’s room hours will be the following(subject to change):
- April 24, 2019 Wednesday – ALL DAY
- April 25, 2019 Thursday – ALL DAY
- April 26, 2019 Friday – 4 hours only - Open to the Public
- Dealers are not expected to be open the entire time during the scheduled convention times. These are the posted times for the dealers room. You can notify our dealer staff person when you will be away from your table. PIMC will be not responsible for loss or stolen items during the convention period. Set up for the dealers room will be on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:00 am to 10 am (time and date and time subject to change). One to two chairs will be provided to you as well as electrical and internet services at no cost.
- We are asking you to donate at least $100 retail in magic effects such as DVDs, effects or props to be used for our raffles during the course of the convention.
- In addition, your website will be posted on our PIMC website and if we publish a program booklet, your dealer information will be provided to our participants.
- We are looking to have at least 500-700(registered) attendees plus public participation on the 3rd day (April 26, 2019 Friday) at this year’s initial PIMC.